I can. I will. I am. Write your own secret superhero manifesto.
So, writing last week’s chickie blog post got me to thinking…
What has the school of life has taught me about:
- moving forward?
- getting to where I want to be?
- living life on my terms?
- living a life I love?
- being a magnificent work in progress?
- smiling more?
and this may sound really DER simple, but there’s this one kind of fundamental thing…
It starts with knowing where you want to go in the first place.
I know, I know, it’s pretty basic stuff.
But it is so easy to get:
- Swept along on this great big roller coaster of a life,
- spending so much time on making sure everyone else is happy,
- fulfilling everyone else’s expectations of what you should be doing.
- That you either forget what it was you wanted in the first place, or you swallow it down, waiting for that someday when it will be finally your turn to live your hopes, your dreams… to sing your song.
You know what?
I reckon that it is about time that you took a moment and thought about YOU for a change.
That as well as being everybody else’s best friend, you started being your own too.
Which is why I decided to make this snazzy little e-workbook for you to download.
To have some fun with, to think about what you want for a change… about where YOU are striving to be.
Reintroduce yourself to your hopes your dreams, your vision for how you want to live your life… that song that is buried somewhere deep down inside of you.
Because the first step of getting from where you are now to where you want to be is to know what your destination looks and feels like.
You need to know where it is that you are going.
I really want to milk the most magic possible out of what’s left of this great big roller coaster of a year.
I’ve written mine!
So what do you think my lovelies… are you ready to sit down and work out who you are, what it is that YOU want for a change?
Are you ready to revisit your hopes, your dreams, that song that is inside of you?
Click the link below to download your free copy and have some fun.
I hope that my I CAN. I WILL. I AM. Secret Superhero Manifesto is the first step in bringing back some of your magic too.